Yankee Candle Winter Night Stars Large Jar
- Top: Citrus, Fresh Fallen Snow, Eucalyptus
- Mid: Rose, Solar Winter Bloom
- Base: Snow Amber, Woody, Ivory Musk
- Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression.
Large 110 - 150 hours
Medium Jar 65 - 90 hours
Small Jar 25 - 40 hours
- Make sure you burn the candle until the wax melts from edge to edge of across the entire jar, then it will burn down evenly and without waste.
- The first burn is the most important and you should allow 1 hour per inch diameter of the jar. so for large & medium jars you should allow 4 hours, small jar 2 hours.
- A Yankee Candle Wick Trimmer is very useful!
We aim to dispatch order the same day as received, but with COVID-19 restrictions, our local Royal Mail delivery office is running reduced hours, and orders received after 13:30 will be dispatched on the next working day.
- 48 Hour delivery FREE on orders of £30 or more
- Orders less than £30 - £3.95
- Local Delivery - Free
Local Delivery is free within a 10 mile radius, just choose the option at check out. if you are eligible (based on postcode) and is same or next day. For Local delivery, do not use the 'Accelerated Checkouts' (Apple / Google / Paypal) - it won't give you the local delivery option, sorry!
Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 13:00 - £8.95
Standard Delivery can be upgraded to 1st Class Tracked from £2