Terms & Conditions
The term "La Maison” or "us” or "we” refers to the owners of this website whose registered office is 15 Western Road, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1DU. The term "you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website if for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any material or information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we cannot be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From to time this website may also include links to other website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- You may not create a link from this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.