Returns & Cancellation Policy
We hope you are happy with your purchase, however if there is a problem with any goods ordered please refer to our online purchase returns policy below:
Returns of Non-faulty goods
You are entitled to a return your goods and a full refund anytime up to 7 days from the day after you take delivery, subject to the conditions below:
- In the first instance please email or telephone us using the details on the contact page.
- If you require a refund, we will only issue the refund after receiving the goods back.
- The costs involved with returning the goods are your responsibility.
- We will only issue a refund if the items returned are received by us in the same condition as sold including any packaging and labelling.
- All goods returned should be sent to La Maison, 15 Western Road, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1DU.
- All goods need to be accompanied with a covering letter stating reason for returns along with contact details and date purchased.
- We strongly recommend that you use a secure method of postage for your return as any loss or damage will be your responsibility.
- Returns can also be made in person by visiting our retail shop.
Return of faulty goods
- If goods received are faulty, incorrect or damaged please contact us as soon within 7 Days. Please telephone 01424 377995 or email Returns@BexhillGiftShop.com and we will be happy to help.
- We will repair, replace or refund the goods that are found to be defective.
- We will deal with each return on an individual basis
- If goods are found to be defective and it is not possible to repair or replace the goods then a full refund will be made including any reasonable postage cost you may have incurred.
Cancellation of an Order
Please contact us as soon as possible after placing your order if you wish to cancel it. Many packages will ship the same day, and once with the courier we can not cancel an order.
Orders for personalised goods can not be cancelled once manufacturing has started.