Yankee Candle Dried Lavender Oak House Warmer Jars
Brand Yankee Candle
Hand-tied bunches of lavender mill about the woodsy scents and spices of an outdoor farmer's market.Fragrance Notes:Top: White Peppercorn, Lavender, BergamotMid: Davana, White Flowers, MossBase: Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedarwood Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent, and base is its final impression.
- Top Note:. Top is the initial impression of the fragrance.
- Mid Note:. Middle is the main body of the scent.
- Base Note:. Base is its final impression.
Large Jar 110 - 150 hours
Medium Jar 65 - 90 hours
Small Jar 25 - 40 hours
- Make sure you burn the candle until the wax melts from edge to edge of across the entire jar, then it will burn down evenly and without waste.
- The first burn is the most important and you should allow 1 hour per inch diameter of the jar. so for large & medium jars you should allow 4 hours, small jar 2 hours.
- A Yankee Candle Wick Trimmer is very useful!